PDA

View Full Version : Clavering

Ray
November 12th, 2003, 12:58 PM
Anyone know how the lake at Clavering in Essex is fishing?

Any favourite flies doing the bizz?

TIA

Ray

Ray
November 19th, 2003, 11:15 AM
To answer my own question - I went to Clavering on Saturday only to find a
puddle where the lake used to be. Apparently there was some form of disaster
there during the summer and all the stock was lost in three days!

The coarse fishing lakes were not affected.

I do hope they can restock as this is/was one of the best fisheries in my
area

Ray

"Ray" > wrote in message
> Anyone know how the lake at Clavering in Essex is fishing?
>
> Any favourite flies doing the bizz?
>
> TIA
>
> Ray

delta
November 19th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Ray,
Any other favourites in Essex? Just moved into the area and looking to try
some new waters.
Thanks,
Danny
"Ray" > wrote in message
> To answer my own question - I went to Clavering on Saturday only to find a
> puddle where the lake used to be. Apparently there was some form of
disaster
> there during the summer and all the stock was lost in three days!
>
> The coarse fishing lakes were not affected.
>
> I do hope they can restock as this is/was one of the best fisheries in my
> area
>
> Ray
>
> "Ray" > wrote in message
> > Anyone know how the lake at Clavering in Essex is fishing?
> >
> > Any favourite flies doing the bizz?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Ray

---