PDA

View Full Version : Lake Fork Tackle

Chuck Coger
September 29th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Any of you Florida Anglers know of a place in Florida other than the BPS
where I might find some Lake Fork Tackle. The Bass are really busting the
ring fries on The Kissimmee Chain and I cant find them. BPS in Orlando
doesn't have what I seek, and I would rather purchase locally than have them
shipped in.

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com