PDA

View Full Version : Blatant Advert !

Handy Andy
January 12th, 2004, 11:36 AM
I have several items of fly fishing gear that I am unable to use since my
recent illness. The choicest of which are a Bruce & Walker Hexagraph 12
foot salmon rod , Hardy Marquis #1 reel with 55 Cortland Sink tip + backing
in Rod in blue Hardy padded case.
These are in used condition. Almost as good as new. They were used on the
Spey for three separate weeks holidays on the Castle Grant Beats.
I am in South Lancashire, can send e-images to you , whatever. I
considered EBay - but don't feel like watching to dealers stitch me up !
Please only contact me if you are serious. These are high value quality
items and I don't need messing about ! Thank you. You need to alter my Email
address to make it work.
Don.

Arbitrary3
January 17th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Alter your email address how?
Interested in the B&W Hex, please indicate how much you are looking for ?

"Handy Andy" > wrote in message
> I have several items of fly fishing gear that I am unable to use since my
> recent illness. The choicest of which are a Bruce & Walker Hexagraph 12
> foot salmon rod , Hardy Marquis #1 reel with 55 Cortland Sink tip +
backing
> in Rod in blue Hardy padded case.
> These are in used condition. Almost as good as new. They were used on the
> Spey for three separate weeks holidays on the Castle Grant Beats.
> I am in South Lancashire, can send e-images to you , whatever. I
> considered EBay - but don't feel like watching to dealers stitch me up !
> Please only contact me if you are serious. These are high value quality
> items and I don't need messing about ! Thank you. You need to alter my
Email
> address to make it work.
> Don.

Handy Andy
January 17th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"Arbitrary3" > wrote in message
> Alter your email address how?
> Interested in the B&W Hex, please indicate how much you are looking for ?
>
> "Handy Andy"

Posted direct to you.