PDA

View Full Version : What Backpack ??

George Anderson
February 24th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Hi All,

George here, in the land of Haggis and Rain

I recently got hold of a backpack/camera bag from Lowepro ... model called
the " Mini Trekker "
I first saw one of these in an article, in TF magazine. A reader wrote in
describing the bag and the use he has made of it.
Well, I'd like to affirm the comments that he made. The bag is a great buy,
ideal if wanting to be on the move around a fishery, or even if you walk a
river, for your fishing. I got mine as a quality second user item ... but
its almost brand new condtion :-)

The inner bag, sub-divides into compartments ... you make the size fit your
needs, using the included velcro fit peices.
The bag can be bought from various places, and prices can be described as
compedative.
But if looking in the right places, bargains can be sourced .... a great
place to start, is a very well known internet web site that .. I'm sure
almost every one and their family pets will have heard of .... if you have a
rating on this site, you will have possibly bought and sold your own items
..... I'm not going to name e*ay, but I'm certain you'll get my hint !! B ..
:-)

So, if looking for that special backpack for your fishing ... this is ideal
If you buy TF, the article appeared in Sep 2003 ..page 23

Tight Lines to all ( maybe that should be .... Jerky Lines to all ......
Maybe Not :-) )

George " Haggis Land "

--
---