PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Brochures

Mark Elliott
February 24th, 2004, 11:17 PM
I got significantly older last week and to "celebrate" a mate and I decided
we would treat ourselves to an exotic fishing holiday.

I know this won't actually happen - a week in the Bahamas will turn into a
day off work to fish Bewl in a gale, but we can dream, can't we?

Anyway, can anyone recommend any good brochures we can spend hours looking
over in the pub whilst we decide it's too expensive / far to go / we can't
afford the time of work / SWMBO won't let us etc. etc.

Cheers

Mark

laxhill
February 25th, 2004, 05:23 PM
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:17:54 -0000, "Mark Elliott"
> wrote:

>I got significantly older last week and to "celebrate" a mate and I decided
>we would treat ourselves to an exotic fishing holiday.
>
>I know this won't actually happen - a week in the Bahamas will turn into a
>day off work to fish Bewl in a gale, but we can dream, can't we?
>
>Anyway, can anyone recommend any good brochures we can spend hours looking
>over in the pub whilst we decide it's too expensive / far to go / we can't
>afford the time of work / SWMBO won't let us etc. etc.
>
>Cheers
>

>Mark

Have a look

http://www.tailormadeholidays.co.uk/sitefiles/fishing/frameset_fish.htm

http://www.worldwidefishing.com/

I can't list anymore it's too soul destroying

kEITH

Andy Lawson
February 27th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Mark Elliott" > wrote in message
. ..
> I got significantly older last week and to "celebrate" a mate and I
decided
> we would treat ourselves to an exotic fishing holiday.
>
> I know this won't actually happen - a week in the Bahamas will turn into a
> day off work to fish Bewl in a gale, but we can dream, can't we?
>
> Anyway, can anyone recommend any good brochures we can spend hours looking
> over in the pub whilst we decide it's too expensive / far to go / we can't
> afford the time of work / SWMBO won't let us etc. etc.

You could try www.tightlines.co.uk

They show some exotic places and prices in the back of their new catalogue.

HTH

--
Andy Lawson