PDA

View Full Version : Ayr Scotland

Wilf Williams
March 3rd, 2004, 08:17 AM
Hi,

I have a long weekedn booked with my Son (4 and a half) in Ayr 15th of
March. Can anyone suggest an easy venue where he can catch something, even
if it's small tiddlers. I'll be bringing my fly rod with me so is ther a day
ticket water ner to Prestwick that would be suitable ??

Wilf. (Luxembourg)

Sandy
March 4th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Wilf Williams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a long weekedn booked with my Son (4 and a half) in Ayr 15th of
> March. Can anyone suggest an easy venue where he can catch something,
> even if it's small tiddlers. I'll be bringing my fly rod with me so
> is ther a day ticket water ner to Prestwick that would be suitable ??
>
> Wilf. (Luxembourg)

There are a few phone numbers and contact addresses on this page for
Ayrshire.

http://www.inside-scotland.co.uk/ayrshire/herald/SPORT/0905angling.html.html

Sorry. I haven't fished the area myself.

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--