PDA

View Full Version : Which fishery in Stirling/Linlithgow area?

Dave P
April 13th, 2004, 10:26 AM
I have managed to get a day to myself on Saturday and am wondering which of
the many places I should choose. I am very much the beginner and am always
worried about annoying fellow anglers as my line splashes down etc etc and
so any tips on which would suit best would be appreciated.

My choices would be Linlithgow Loch, Bangour, Beecraigs, Bowden Springs,
North Third Fishery or Swanswater. I wouldn't choose to boat fish. I would
like to catch, but a blank day doesn't upset me, I just enjoy the fishing.

Cheers,

Dave