PDA

View Full Version : Fishing near Builth Wells, Wales

riverman
April 22nd, 2004, 03:46 PM
I'm at the last stages of renting a B&B for a week in mid-June to hang out
and fish the headwater rivers of the Wye and Usk, specifically the Irfon and
Cammarch riversl, but possibly also the Eddw, Duhonw, Clywedod and Llynfi
Dulas. Nothing too intense, just a quiet week in a small town with a rental
car and my fly gear. Can anyone tell me how the fishing is in south-central
Wales during that time (June 15-20), what's in season, what areas are "must
do's", and is anyone interested in getting together for a day or two?

--riverman