PDA

View Full Version : Where to fish the Chinese Mitten Crab?

O Y KO
October 23rd, 2003, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know that where can i fish the Chinese Mitten Crab in Bay
area? I have tried at Pittsburg 3 week ago, there was nothing. May be
i went at a wrong timming? I have been there from 11am to 4pm. Need
suggestion!

Calif Bill
October 24th, 2003, 06:55 AM
"O Y KO" > wrote in message
m...
> Does anyone know that where can i fish the Chinese Mitten Crab in Bay
> area? I have tried at Pittsburg 3 week ago, there was nothing. May be
> i went at a wrong timming? I have been there from 11am to 4pm. Need
> suggestion!

Down by the mothball fleet there may be some. Maybe to early to get them in
the river. But there should be no problem getting them. Take several
million if possible.
Bill