PDA

View Full Version : Re: '87 chevy s10 in Eugene, OR

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
September 30th, 2003, 03:20 PM
You forgot to mention what size trolling motor.
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"musik54" > wrote in message
. net...
> 1987 Chevy S10 X Cab Automatic. Cruise control, white body,
> inside/outside
> in great condition, light brown carpeted interior, AM radio. 137000
> miles.
> Recently replaced transmission, runs great. Asking $2200 OBO.
Contact
> Brendan at 541-345-2038 or at
>
> --

Charles B. Summers
September 30th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Sure he did Jerry... Cruise Control = Pin Point. Duh...

But that AM fish finder is a little outdated though...

"Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> You forgot to mention what size trolling motor.
> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com
>
> "musik54" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > 1987 Chevy S10 X Cab Automatic. Cruise control, white body,
> > inside/outside
> > in great condition, light brown carpeted interior, AM radio. 137000
> > miles.
> > Recently replaced transmission, runs great. Asking $2200 OBO.
> Contact
> > Brendan at 541-345-2038 or at
> >
> > --

Calif Bill
September 30th, 2003, 10:09 PM
"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast)> wrote in
message ...
> Sure he did Jerry... Cruise Control = Pin Point. Duh...
>
> But that AM fish finder is a little outdated though...
>
> "Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> > You forgot to mention what size trolling motor.
> > --
> > Jerry Barton
> > www.jerrys-world.com
> >
> > "musik54" > wrote in message
> > . net...
> > > 1987 Chevy S10 X Cab Automatic. Cruise control, white body,
> > > inside/outside
> > > in great condition, light brown carpeted interior, AM radio. 137000
> > > miles.
> > > Recently replaced transmission, runs great. Asking $2200 OBO.
> > Contact
> > > Brendan at 541-345-2038 or at
> > >
> > > --

Maybe it is like the Chevy PU that the CG sunk a couple of weeks ago, that
had the Cuban refugees on it. Extra flotation with barrels and drive shft
modified to run a propeller. And at least I have an idea of the selling
value of my 89 S10. It is a 4x4 and thinking of selling it and my
Expedition and going with either an F250 or Chevy 2500 diesel.
Bill