PDA

View Full Version : Cwellyn weekend

Dave Lane
April 30th, 2004, 01:39 PM
ey oop all,

er, I've forgotten.... what weekend did we eventually go for? Was it
Friday 30'th July etc? I wasn't sure that I could make it, and so
can't deipher the scribble in the diary (no change there, then)

And who is up for it?

cheers

.... As I said before, I never repeat myself.

W. D. Grey
April 30th, 2004, 10:37 PM
In article >, Dave Lane
> writes
> ey oop all,
>
> er, I've forgotten.... what weekend did we eventually go for? Was it
> Friday 30'th July etc? I wasn't sure that I could make it, and so
> can't deipher the scribble in the diary (no change there, then)
>
> And who is up for it?
>
> cheers
>
> Dave

I may well be up for it if I can get Paul interested.

BTW I was at Betws-y-Coed yesterday (Thursday) for one of my impromptu
day trips. I just have to visit Cotswolds shop and spend some cash.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

Andy Lawson
May 1st, 2004, 02:23 PM
Hi All,

Just as an update:

I've booked preliminary enough for 6 people on the campsite so far.

I now need definite names for the days attending i.e. arrive Thursday
afternoon/evening, fish Friday & Saturday and leave Sunday. (29th July - 1st
August)

Also, how many for boat fishing and which waters? Cwellyn, Dywarchen
(stocked with Rainbows), Nantlle etc.

Fishing permits: Day ticket : All waters @ £15 each = £30.00
Boat for 2 anglers for 1 day = £12 Electric Engine hire additional £8

I'm going to try and arrange that we can switch boats and venues between
anglers on the day if required.

ATB,

Andy

Alec Powell
May 1st, 2004, 07:09 PM
On Sat, 1 May 2004, Andy Lawson, gave forth these words of wisdom:
>Hi All,
>
>Just as an update:
>
>I've booked preliminary enough for 6 people on the campsite so far.
>
>I now need definite names for the days attending i.e. arrive Thursday
>afternoon/evening, fish Friday & Saturday and leave Sunday. (29th July - 1st
>August)
>
>Also, how many for boat fishing and which waters? Cwellyn, Dywarchen
>(stocked with Rainbows), Nantlle etc.
>
>Fishing permits: Day ticket : All waters @ £15 each = £30.00
>Boat for 2 anglers for 1 day = £12 Electric Engine hire additional £8
>
>I'm going to try and arrange that we can switch boats and venues between
>anglers on the day if required.
>
>ATB,
>
>Andy
Well, you know I'll be going along with my nephew Dan. Can't see him
fishing much though as he will be the official gathering photographer
:-) Is he counted in your six?
Apart from that I will go along with what ever the majority decide.
Lets hope the weather is better than it is down here at the moment!
Where's spring gone?
Hoping to hit FFFC- Darlow on Tuesday afternoon. Join us?
Cheers,
Alec
--
Alec and Valerie Powell Watlington Oxon. UK

Alternative email address:

Web Pages:
http://www.prole.demon.co.uk

Andy Lawson
May 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM
Wasn't it "Alec Powell" who wrote?

> Well, you know I'll be going along with my nephew Dan. Can't see him
> fishing much though as he will be the official gathering photographer
> :-) Is he counted in your six?

My list so far is:

Andy Lawson
Alec Powell
Dan Porter
Dave Lane
Reg Sweetmore (subject to him being back to good health) BTW, have you heard
from him lately? He didn't answer my email.
A N Other (hopefully my mate Alan from Cardiff)

> Apart from that I will go along with what ever the majority decide.
> Lets hope the weather is better than it is down here at the moment!
> Where's spring gone?
> Hoping to hit FFFC- Darlow on Tuesday afternoon. Join us?

Very unlikely. Work is a bit heavy at the mo. I may have a go tomorrow
morning (Sunday) or maybe the Monday morning all subject to me feeling up to
it. A bloody cold bug started on me today :-(

I might try to get a few days off either week of 10th May or 17th May and
hit the Windrush. All depending on the Mayfly period.

ATB,

Andy