PDA

View Full Version : Cwellyn Meet

Reg Sweetmore
May 16th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Hi All,

Just to let you know that I have not finally succumbed, and am still alive
and kicking!

I don't suppose I shall be able to make Cwellyn, but I am making every
effort to get out fishing this week.

I am getting better week by week, and making good progress.

All the best for your get Meet and tight lines.

cheers,

Reg

PS. I have not written it off yet.

Every Day Is A Bonus!
Make The Most Of It!

http://www.sweetmore.fsnet.co.uk

Andy Lawson
May 17th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"Reg Sweetmore" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Just to let you know that I have not finally succumbed, and am still alive
> and kicking!
>
> I don't suppose I shall be able to make Cwellyn, but I am making every
> effort to get out fishing this week.
>
> I am getting better week by week, and making good progress.
>
> All the best for your get Meet and tight lines.
>
> cheers,
>
> Reg
>
> PS. I have not written it off yet.
>
> Every Day Is A Bonus!
> Make The Most Of It!
>
> http://www.sweetmore.fsnet.co.uk

Hey Reg!

Good to hear from you. I must say, I've been worried as you've not been on
the NG or replying to my emails.

I really do hope you can make Cwellyn. At the moment it's just Dave Lane,
Alec Powell, Dan Porter and myself. Dan is just coming along for the
company. He's going to concentrate on some photography while the rest of us
try and get some fishing in.

I spoke to Alec on Saturday. He and Dan are off on they're Scottish hike
this week, so we may have a report to read next week all being well.

Drop me an email so we can chat offline.

Look after yourself.

--
Andy Lawson

Dave Lane
May 18th, 2004, 04:36 PM
In message >
"Reg Sweetmore" > wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just to let you know that I have not finally succumbed, and am still alive
> and kicking!
>
> I don't suppose I shall be able to make Cwellyn, but I am making every
> effort to get out fishing this week.

Go for it Reg! You can make it....we'll prop you up at the waterside,
I think that they allow a legered worm here... :+)

good luck with the recovery,

cheers,

.... Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!

Alec Powell
May 22nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
Great to hear you're back from the dead Diamonds. I don't want to hear
any more about not making Cwellyn! We need your words of wisdom, funny
repartee and more importantly your constant whinging. I can't imagine a
gathering without hearing your dulcet tones coming from across the lake
every time you miss a fish - it wouldn't be the same.
As for a report on our little Scotland trip, I have lots to tell! Good,
bad and bloody fantastic, but briefly all the lovely weather you lot had
here in England was sorely missed by us in Wester Ross, but at least it
didn't stop the trout from feeding!
More later,
Get well you miserable ex-matelot!!!
Cheers, Alec
--
Alec and Valerie Powell Watlington Oxon. UK

Alternative email address:

Web Pages:
http://www.prole.demon.co.uk

W. D. Grey
May 23rd, 2004, 12:11 PM
In article >, Alec Powell
> writes
>Great to hear you're back from the dead Diamonds. I don't want to hear
>any more about not making Cwellyn! We need your words of wisdom, funny
>repartee and more importantly your constant whinging. I can't imagine a
>gathering without hearing your dulcet tones coming from across the lake
>every time you miss a fish - it wouldn't be the same.
>As for a report on our little Scotland trip, I have lots to tell! Good,
>bad and bloody fantastic, but briefly all the lovely weather you lot
>had here in England was sorely missed by us in Wester Ross, but at
>least it didn't stop the trout from feeding!
>More later,
>Get well you miserable ex-matelot!!!
>Cheers, Alec

And I thought you were on a walking trip!
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk