PDA

View Full Version : A New Fishing Forum

Ian Sargent
May 16th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Folks,

I have just launched a new Fishing forum and you are invited to
take a closer look.

Unlike other forums this one is going to be different! One of the
things we will be doing is to run three monthly competitions:

Fish of the month
Photo of the month
Tip of the month

Ii is hoped that through these competitions you will have the chance
to win over £500 (approx $900) worth of prizes every month.

To find out more just visit our site ate

http://www.forums-4-u.com

I look forward to seeing you in our forums.

Regards
Ian
Please don't reply to this post as the email address will not work

Hoot!!!
May 16th, 2004, 07:57 PM
and you have to pay after 31st July...

I think not

Titus A Ducksass AKA Lou Simon (Just for Gran) Luc
May 16th, 2004, 08:13 PM
On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:56:46 +0100, "Ian Sargent"
> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I have just launched a new Fishing forum and you are invited to
>take a closer look.
>
>Unlike other forums this one is going to be different! One of the
>things we will be doing is to run three monthly competitions:
>
> Fish of the month
> Photo of the month
> Tip of the month
>
>Ii is hoped that through these competitions you will have the chance
>to win over £500 (approx $900) worth of prizes every month.
>
>To find out more just visit our site ate
>
> http://www.forums-4-u.com
>
>I look forward to seeing you in our forums.
>
>Regards
>Ian
>Please don't reply to this post as the email address will not work

Hoot!!!
May 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
as I said

and you have to pay after 31st July...

I think not

Sierra fisher
May 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
this almost like a Ponzi scheme. there will be a prize if
people(subscribers) donate to it (12 pounds ayear). Doesn't say how much
they will keep! there must not be many forums in the UK if this is going to
work.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Ian Sargent" > wrote in message
> Folks,
>
> I have just launched a new Fishing forum and you are invited to
> take a closer look.
>
> Unlike other forums this one is going to be different! One of the
> things we will be doing is to run three monthly competitions:
>
> Fish of the month
> Photo of the month
> Tip of the month
>
> Ii is hoped that through these competitions you will have the chance
> to win over £500 (approx $900) worth of prizes every month.
>
> To find out more just visit our site ate
>
> http://www.forums-4-u.com
>
> I look forward to seeing you in our forums.
>
> Regards
> Ian
> Please don't reply to this post as the email address will not work

Space Monster
May 18th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Hello