PDA

View Full Version : OT Result The Dalmore Single Highland Malt Whisky competition

Aquazur-Dra
May 26th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Have a look at

http://www.anglingnews.net/rep_detail.asp?ID=2660

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME DRINK IT ??

will have to come to the "gathering "in East mayo 8th to 12th sept 2004!!

DAVE ARMES

Nick
May 26th, 2004, 07:41 PM
- And on Wed, 26 May 2004 17:11:05 +0100, it was spake thus > said in message "Aquazur-Dra" >:

> Have a look at
>
> http://www.anglingnews.net/rep_detail.asp?ID=2660
>
> ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME DRINK IT ??
>
> will have to come to the "gathering "in East mayo 8th to 12th sept 2004!!
>
> DAVE ARMES

Many thanks for the very generous offer Dave, I sadly will have to decline as
I'm in North Norfolk that week ! :(

Hope you enjoy it as much as I would have ;)
--
Nick in Northallerton
Also nickw7coc on both Yahoo Messenger & on MSN Messenger