PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Classic Location Announced

Chuck Coger
September 30th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Charlotte NC, on Lake Wylie.

Last time I was up there, about a year ago, everyone I talked to said not to
bother fishing Lake Wylie because it was void of any bass. Never fished it
myself though, did something change or was the local populous wrong?

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

RichZ
October 1st, 2003, 12:00 AM
Chuck wrote:
> Never fished it
> myself though, did something change or was the local populous wrong?

The classic location is not chosen on the basis of the quality of the
fishery, but on the basis of proximity to a city that has the facilities
(hotels & conference center) and is willing to come up with the bucks.

When the Classic was held in Cincinatti, Ray said that if the body of water
had one fish in it, that was enough to hold the Classic -- they could just
fish till someone caught it.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Chuck Coger
October 1st, 2003, 02:10 AM
lmao..

I was just curious how the lake was doing. Knowing it is a tough lake will
gather more of my attention on the event;)

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com