PDA

View Full Version : A ROFFIAN in Wales

W. D. Grey
June 18th, 2004, 08:02 AM
For those who are familiar with the Rec Outdoor Fishing Fly (ROFF) here
are some pictures of me and Roffian "riverman" taken on Tuesday and
Wednesday this week in Builth and Llangamarch Wells.

http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk/riverman,htm
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

Pepperoni
June 18th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Heh!!! I hope you fish better than you type a URL.

Try:
http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk/riverman.htm

(an' I went looking for fish pictures)

Pepperoni

"W. D. Grey" > wrote in message

> For those who are familiar with the Rec Outdoor Fishing Fly (ROFF) here
> are some pictures of me and Roffian "riverman" taken on Tuesday and
> Wednesday this week in Builth and Llangamarch Wells.
>
> http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk/riverman,htm
> --
> Bill Grey
> http://www.billboy.co.uk

W. D. Grey
June 18th, 2004, 06:02 PM
In article >, W. D. Grey
> writes
>
>For those who are familiar with the Rec Outdoor Fishing Fly (ROFF) here
>are some pictures of me and Roffian "riverman" taken on Tuesday and
>Wednesday this week in Builth and Llangamarch Wells.
>
>http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk/riverman,htm

Thanks to Dave Lane who pointed out a typo in the above URL

Please try:

http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk/riverman.htm

I had a comma instead of a full stop before "htm"

This new version should work.

Many thanks Dave.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

W. D. Grey
June 18th, 2004, 06:04 PM
In article >, Pepperoni
> writes
>Heh!!! I hope you fish better than you type a URL.

Thanks - yeah, the error of my ways has been pointed out to me.

Aren't these computer thingies so fussy :-)
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk