PDA

View Full Version : Roffian in Wales

riverman
June 21st, 2004, 09:45 PM
"W. D. Grey" > wrote in message
> In article >, W. D. Grey
> > writes
> >My friend fro ROFF newsgroup has been and gone to Wales. I have put two
> >photos on my web site:
> >
> >http://www.graigroad.demon.co uk
> >
> >Follow the General Topics link.
> >
> >This replaces the earlier independent page I put on the web.
> >--
> >Bill Grey
> >http://www.billboy.co.uk
>
> Don't know why, but the "uk" bit of the URL didn't have the underline
> under it:
>
> Try yet again:
>
> http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk
> --

Its because you ommitted the 'dot' in front of the "uk".

www.graigroad.demon.co uk
www.graidroad.demon.co.uk

See?

--riverman

W. D. Grey
June 21st, 2004, 10:15 PM
My friend fro ROFF newsgroup has been and gone to Wales. I have put two
photos on my web site:

http://www.graigroad.demon.co uk

Follow the General Topics link.

This replaces the earlier independent page I put on the web.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

W. D. Grey
June 21st, 2004, 10:22 PM
In article >, W. D. Grey
> writes
>My friend fro ROFF newsgroup has been and gone to Wales. I have put two
>photos on my web site:
>
>http://www.graigroad.demon.co uk
>
>Follow the General Topics link.
>
>This replaces the earlier independent page I put on the web.
>--
>Bill Grey
>http://www.billboy.co.uk

Don't know why, but the "uk" bit of the URL didn't have the underline
under it:

Try yet again:

http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

W. D. Grey
June 22nd, 2004, 09:22 PM
In article >, riverman >
writes
>Its because you ommitted the 'dot' in front of the "uk".

Duh! as Homer would say :-)
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk