PDA

View Full Version : Re: New Ride

Charles B. Summers
October 1st, 2003, 01:38 AM
GO ERIC! I know that you LOVE that boat...

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Eric Dreher" > wrote in message
> I've just gotta share this:
>
> I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
> up from my Bass Tracker 17.
>
> She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
> dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.
>
> I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.
>
> This is just too great. I can't wait.

> "America has taken her place in the world as a Republic;
> free, independent, powerful. The best service that can
> be rendered to humanity is the assurance that this
> place will be maintained." - Calvin Coolidge

Chuck Coger
October 1st, 2003, 02:12 AM
Congrats.. Nothing beats a new ride!

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com
"Eric Dreher" > wrote in message
> I've just gotta share this:
>
> I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
> up from my Bass Tracker 17.
>
> She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
> dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.
>
> I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.
>
> This is just too great. I can't wait.

> "America has taken her place in the world as a Republic;
> free, independent, powerful. The best service that can
> be rendered to humanity is the assurance that this
> place will be maintained." - Calvin Coolidge

Steve Erwin
October 1st, 2003, 02:14 AM
Congrats!!! Another that saw the light, LOL. You will love the ride,
especially in the rough stuff. Aint nothing like it. Enjoy!

"Eric Dreher" > wrote in message
> I've just gotta share this:
>
> I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
> up from my Bass Tracker 17.
>
> She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
> dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.
>
> I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.
>
> This is just too great. I can't wait.

> "America has taken her place in the world as a Republic;
> free, independent, powerful. The best service that can
> be rendered to humanity is the assurance that this
> place will be maintained." - Calvin Coolidge

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 1st, 2003, 02:15 AM
"Eric Dreher" > wrote in message ...
> I've just gotta share this:
>
> I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
> up from my Bass Tracker 17.
>
> She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
> dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.
>
> I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.
>
> This is just too great. I can't wait.

That sounds great! Do me a favor and post a picture of it to OutdoorFrontiers when you get it. I'd
like to see that beauty, and I'm sure others will as well.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 1st, 2003, 02:42 AM
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:27:36 -0700, Eric Dreher > sent
into the ether:

>I've just gotta share this:
>
>I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
>up from my Bass Tracker 17.
>
>She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
>dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.
>
>I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.
>
>This is just too great. I can't wait.

>"America has taken her place in the world as a Republic;
> free, independent, powerful. The best service that can
> be rendered to humanity is the assurance that this
> place will be maintained." - Calvin Coolidge

Congrats
Sounds like a sweet machine. Way to enjoy your retirement.
danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Bob La Londe
October 1st, 2003, 02:43 AM
Congrats. Ah the memories of a new boat. I hope you have many safe trips
in her.

"Eric Dreher" > wrote in message
> I've just gotta share this:
>
> I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
> up from my Bass Tracker 17.
>
> She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
> dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.
>
> I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.
>
> This is just too great. I can't wait.

> "America has taken her place in the world as a Republic;
> free, independent, powerful. The best service that can
> be rendered to humanity is the assurance that this
> place will be maintained." - Calvin Coolidge

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 1st, 2003, 03:31 AM
"Eric Dreher" > wrote in message ...
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:15:07 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> > wrote:
>
> >> I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.
> >>
> >> This is just too great. I can't wait.
> >
> >That sounds great! Do me a favor and post a picture of it to OutdoorFrontiers when you get it.
I'd
> >like to see that beauty, and I'm sure others will as well.
>
> I'll do that.
>
> Did I mention that I can't wait?

:-) I know the feeling. I've gotten two new boats in my life, and I was worse than a kid on
Christmas Eve.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

RichZ
October 1st, 2003, 04:43 AM
Good luck with the new ride.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Marty
October 1st, 2003, 06:11 AM
Eric Dreher > wrote in message
> I've just gotta share this:
>
> I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
> up from my Bass Tracker 17.

Enjoy! (That probably won't be a problem).