PDA

View Full Version : Ringwood prospects???

Steve Holman
November 12th, 2003, 05:16 PM
I'm planning a 3 day trip to Ringwood starting 18th Nov. for barbel and
chub, hopefully.

Does anybody know how the Avon is fishing and what are my prospects of some
success.

Aiming to fish Lifelands or Severals (day ticket stretches.)

Many thanx in advance

Steve

Bryan Hall
November 12th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Ringwood AC - http://www.ringwoodfishing.co.uk/venue_news.htm

Not very up to date. Fair bit of rain recently & not too cold.

If it's anything like the Royalty over the last week, look for plenty of
pike
http://www.davistackle.co.uk/royalty2.htm#LATESTCATCHES