PDA

View Full Version : Re: I appologize....

Charles B. Summers
October 1st, 2003, 04:37 AM
I didn't know that a proper introduction was required, but glad to have you
here John! What part of the country are you located?

My name is Charles...and I'm a bassaholic.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"John Kerr" > wrote in message
> For responding to posts with out introducing myself.
> John Kerr....Bass fishing has always been right there on top of my
> "things I love to do" list"! I've fished the the south, the midwest, and
> the far west for years, and the "fish" still outsmart me on more than a
> few ocassions <g>. But it wouldn't be half the fun if they didn't!
> Hi....
>
> JK

Craig
October 1st, 2003, 04:44 AM
JK wrote: "I've fished the the south, the midwest, and the far west for
years, and the "fish" still outsmart me on more than a few ocassions <g>. "

Rookie! The members of this ng never get skunk! or at least we never admit
it. What the hell are we suppose to do with this guy. .{as he shakes his
head} . . He doesn't even try to lie, and he calls himself a fisherman.
Well guys, what do say. . . . .

WELCOME ABOARD!

--
Craig

Charles B. Summers
October 1st, 2003, 04:57 AM
He'll catch on before too long Craig...

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
.com...
"

> Rookie! The members of this ng never get skunk! or at least we never admit
> it. What the hell are we suppose to do with this guy. .{as he shakes his
> head} . . He doesn't even try to lie, and he calls himself a fisherman.
> Well guys, what do say. . . . .
>
> WELCOME ABOARD!
>
> --
> Craig

SHRED
October 1st, 2003, 05:56 AM
Welcome!
Are you the Henry's/Ramona/Mead WON Champ/Frank P./Sean R./Mike L....JK?

"John Kerr" > wrote in message
> For responding to posts with out introducing myself.
> John Kerr....Bass fishing has always been right there on top of my
> "things I love to do" list"! I've fished the the south, the midwest, and
> the far west for years, and the "fish" still outsmart me on more than a
> few ocassions <g>. But it wouldn't be half the fun if they didn't!
> Hi....
>
> JK

John Kerr
October 1st, 2003, 01:35 PM
Only have the "genetic" connection with "little" John...he's my son (but
I taught him everything he knows) <g>

Thanks all for the welcome!
Have to hurry...will fill in some "blanks" later.
JK

John Kerr
October 2nd, 2003, 01:09 AM
I live in Kentucky right now...between Barkley and Kentucky Lake, I miss
California, but the "water" here makes up for all the pain! <g>
Thanks for the welcome!
JK

John Kerr
October 2nd, 2003, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the welcome....and I suppose I will always be a "rookie"
<g>...that biggest bass is still out there somewhere, and evidently
"she" is smartter than me:)!
JK

Charles B. Summers
October 2nd, 2003, 02:58 AM
Hey John... Justin Hires and I are going to be on Barkley in a couple of
weeks. Got any tips? Just kidding... but you are welcome to come join us to
fish, meet, or have lunch. I think the 18th of this month...

--
"John Kerr" > wrote in message
> I live in Kentucky right now...between Barkley and Kentucky Lake, I miss
> California, but the "water" here makes up for all the pain! <g>
> Thanks for the welcome!
> JK

John Kerr
October 2nd, 2003, 04:21 AM
Charles, if you like the small mouths, you should have a great time on
Barkley this time of year...crappie should be doing good by then also. I
sure appreciate the invite, but little John is fishing the Tri-State or
the Classic (Ones the week before, can't remember) at Mead that date,
and if I can balance the bank account, I think I'll go out and harass
him a bit... maybe throw the dice some too <g>. But if my plans change I
would feel privledged to hook up with you while your up this way. Where
you putting in at?
JK

Charles B. Summers
October 2nd, 2003, 04:57 AM
Eddy Creek I think...

--
"John Kerr" > wrote in message
> Charles, if you like the small mouths, you should have a great time on
> Barkley this time of year...crappie should be doing good by then also. I
> sure appreciate the invite, but little John is fishing the Tri-State or
> the Classic (Ones the week before, can't remember) at Mead that date,
> and if I can balance the bank account, I think I'll go out and harass
> him a bit... maybe throw the dice some too <g>. But if my plans change I
> would feel privledged to hook up with you while your up this way. Where
> you putting in at?
> JK

alwayfishking
October 3rd, 2003, 06:42 PM
Welcome aboard, but trust me if you want to learn how to catch fish you have
come to the right place, if you expect to catch fish with anyone
here.....you might be a little disappointed,,,, but not for lack of trying.
We all fish hard. ..oh and stay away from GONE ANGLING he is a troll who
does not know jack about fishing and is unable or unwilling to learn.....
avoid his posts at all costs.
"John Kerr" > wrote in message
> Only have the "genetic" connection with "little" John...he's my son (but
> I taught him everything he knows) <g>
>
> Thanks all for the welcome!
> Have to hurry...will fill in some "blanks" later.
> JK

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 3rd, 2003, 08:35 PM
Hi Randy, long lunch or you got the afternoon off? If your off, what
are you doin? Go fishin. No, before you ask, I can't, the beast has
my car today :<{

Going downhill with the trailer wouldn't be so bad, cept for stopping
and turning :<}

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:42:45 GMT, "alwayfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>Welcome aboard, but trust me if you want to learn how to catch fish you have
>come to the right place, if you expect to catch fish with anyone
>here.....you might be a little disappointed,,,, but not for lack of trying.
>We all fish hard. ..oh and stay away from GONE ANGLING he is a troll who
>does not know jack about fishing and is unable or unwilling to learn.....
>avoid his posts at all costs.
>"John Kerr" > wrote in message
>> Only have the "genetic" connection with "little" John...he's my son (but
>> I taught him everything he knows) <g>
>>
>> Thanks all for the welcome!
>> Have to hurry...will fill in some "blanks" later.
>> JK

danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Dwayne E. Cooper
October 9th, 2003, 09:06 AM
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:21:00 -0500 (CDT), (John Kerr)
wrote:

>Charles, if you like the small mouths, you should have a great time on
>Barkley this time of year...crappie should be doing good by then also. I
>sure appreciate the invite, but little John is fishing the Tri-State or
>the Classic (Ones the week before, can't remember) at Mead that date,
>and if I can balance the bank account, I think I'll go out and harass
>him a bit... maybe throw the dice some too <g>.

Unless things have changed considerably since the last time I was
there...I think John meant smallmouth fishing on Kentucky Lake and
largemouth fishing on Barkley. Some of the best smallie fishing
around can be found south of the 68 bridge on Kentucky Lake
(northernmost reservoir on the Tennessee River)...especially in colder
weather.

--
Dwayne E. Cooper, Atty at Law
Indianapolis, IN

John Kerr
October 9th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Just a note to anyone fishing Kentucky Lake if you are not familiar with
it....have both a Tenn. and Kentucky license...it's hard to tell just
where ya are sometimes <grin>, and the "law" is on the water OFTEN! They
also don't take kindly to those that try and hide a "cold one" in their
boat! I was down at Johnathon Creek a while back and a guy came in to
the marina all bent out of shape...just got a ticket for no Tenn.
license, and another for having a beer in his cooler...and it ain't
cheap <g>!
JK

Charles B. Summers
October 10th, 2003, 05:48 AM
I keep a current Tennessee license, and will buy a two-day KY license when I
get there. Luckily, I'm not a drinker so I don't have to worry about
anything but fishing. LOL

We learned about how fast the Game Warden can find you as you cross the
state lines while fishing on Dale Hollow.