PDA

View Full Version : boilies

pete top
November 13th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Hi
Can anyone tell me a good and simple boilie recipe especially the main
base ingredients and how to cook them.
Regards
Pete

Kev
November 14th, 2003, 11:44 AM

Try http://www.fishforcarp.co.uk

--
Regards

Kev
www.Carpforum.co.uk

---

leigh holman
November 18th, 2003, 10:41 PM
the best recipe I know of is the same as the ones sold ready rolled and
frozen in any good tackle shops freezer.
Try trigga from nutrabaits or maple8 from mainline.
I rolled my own for years, but now I like to spend as much of my free time
on the bank.
If you have to roll your own (god knows why) try this simple recipe that
has caught me carp from every water I have used it on.
get some red bird seed mix from quality baits or solar
crack 6 eggs into a bowl
add 1ml plum profile plus (mainline)
add 1ml sweet cajouser (nutrabaits)
add 1/2 tea spoon of cinnamon (Sainsbury's)
add 1 tea spoon of bun spice (Sainsbury's)
mix together with a fork then add your basemix a little at a time until
you get a soft paste. put the paste in a plastic bag for a few minutes
whilst you clean up. then roll which ever size you want. I found 18mm to be
the easiest. If you plan to use this bait in winter keep some paste back to
use to cover your hookbait as this increases the attraction.
Tight lines
Leigh
www.crawleyanglingsociety.co.uk