PDA

View Full Version : A new question on trout fishing

SRH
November 18th, 2003, 01:12 PM
A new question on trout fishing:

Is there a name to the fishing technique where you bunch worms on
to a hook and then bounce it across the surface, to attract the
fish?
--
SRH

Derek.Moody
November 18th, 2003, 06:02 PM
In article >, SRH
> wrote:
> A new question on trout fishing:
>
> Is there a name to the fishing technique where you bunch worms on
> to a hook and then bounce it across the surface, to attract the
> fish?

Sounds like a crude variation on dapping.

Off topic here though, try u.r.f.game.

Cheerio,

--

SRH
November 20th, 2003, 10:59 PM
Derek.Moody skrev:

> In article >, SRH
> > wrote:
>> A new question on trout fishing:
>>
>> Is there a name to the fishing technique where you bunch worms on
>> to a hook and then bounce it across the surface, to attract the
>> fish?
>
> Sounds like a crude variation on dapping.
>
> Off topic here though, try u.r.f.game.

I get mixed up with all the different kinds of fishing. I don't
catch fish, I just eat it. Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Thanks for your answer, all the same.

Gray
November 21st, 2003, 09:40 AM
A Very crude version of Dapping I prefer to use Wasps or Daddy Long Legs for
Chub this way Never tried worms this way too heavy

--
Regards
Gray

http://www.madcaravanner.co.uk

"SRH" > wrote in message
> > In article >, SRH
> > > wrote:
> >> A new question on trout fishing:
> >>
> >> Is there a name to the fishing technique where you bunch worms on
> >> to a hook and then bounce it across the surface, to attract the
> >> fish?
> >
> > Sounds like a crude variation on dapping.

---