PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Lure/Spinner/Plugs?

Danny
November 20th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Hi. It seems I am a bit out of touch on this subject at the moment.

What are your favourite Lures/Spinners/Plugs for Pike? (Mainly gravel
pits/lakes, occasional rivers).

Cheers.

Danny
November 20th, 2003, 07:06 PM
Oh, I know it seems vague, as there is not one spinner which is good for all
occasions, but I am interested in ALL experiences.

Previously Mepps spinners, Abu Atom lures, and Shakespere Big 'S' plugs were
very effective, but like I say, I am out of touch at the moment.

Brownz
November 21st, 2003, 12:29 AM
"Danny" > wrote in message
> Oh, I know it seems vague, as there is not one spinner which is good for
all
> occasions, but I am interested in ALL experiences.
> Previously Mepps spinners, Abu Atom lures, and Shakespere Big 'S' plugs
were
> very effective, but like I say, I am out of touch at the moment.

Still swear by these in Weir Pools & Pits during the summer.
https://www.bosfish.co.uk/PRODUCTS/PIKE/foxlspinners.htm

Any plugs that hug the bottom in the winter are good.

Cheerz - Brownz
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dwbrown

Keith Hampson
November 23rd, 2003, 11:47 AM