PDA

View Full Version : Angling Tokens?

Izaak
November 20th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Someone told me that you can get Angling Tokens which can be 'spent' in most
tackle shops.
Is this true.
Does anyone know anything about them?
I haven't seen any mention of them in the angling press but they'd sure be a
godsend for my family who never know what to get me for Christmas.
Izaak

BlaKeY
November 21st, 2003, 11:07 AM
"Izaak" > wrote in message
> Someone told me that you can get Angling Tokens which can be 'spent' in
most
> tackle shops.
> Is this true.
> Does anyone know anything about them?
> I haven't seen any mention of them in the angling press but they'd sure be
> godsend for my family who never know what to get me for Christmas.
> Izaak

Don't know anything myself, but it would solve my problem when people ask me
what I would like.

Blakey