PDA

View Full Version : Norwich City Centre

Whitebridges
December 7th, 2003, 08:16 AM
A few pike are coming out of the Wensum in Norwich. My mate had a 15lb 12oz
fish from the turning bay near the train station on Friday. Any other
reports from the Wensum or Yare?

BitsAndBobs
December 7th, 2003, 10:48 AM
"Whitebridges" > wrote in message
> A few pike are coming out of the Wensum in Norwich. My mate had a 15lb
12oz
> fish from the turning bay near the train station on Friday. Any other
> reports from the Wensum or Yare?

Sorry to butt in but i`m looking for *Free* fishing spots on the Wensum as
i`m intrested in fishing for Chub, do you know of any??

Please help a local Yarmouth Chap..

Cheers
Martyn

Whitebridges
December 7th, 2003, 05:33 PM
A good Chub spot and free fishing is at Bawburgh, opposite the Kings Head.
This is the Yare though and not the Wensum.
Hope this helps.

"BitsAndBobs" > wrote in message

> "Whitebridges" > wrote in message
> > A few pike are coming out of the Wensum in Norwich. My mate had a 15lb
> 12oz
> > fish from the turning bay near the train station on Friday. Any other
> > reports from the Wensum or Yare?
> >

> Sorry to butt in but i`m looking for *Free* fishing spots on the Wensum as
> i`m intrested in fishing for Chub, do you know of any??
>
> Please help a local Yarmouth Chap..
>
> Cheers
> Martyn

BitsAndBobs
December 7th, 2003, 07:02 PM
"Whitebridges" > wrote in message
> A good Chub spot and free fishing is at Bawburgh, opposite the Kings Head.
> This is the Yare though and not the Wensum.
> Hope this helps.

Many Thanks, i`ll check on my Map for Bawburgh..

Whitebridges
December 8th, 2003, 09:22 PM
It's just off the A47 bypass, near the B1110 Norwich to Watton Road. Good
luck.

"BitsAndBobs" > wrote in message

> "Whitebridges" > wrote in message
> > A good Chub spot and free fishing is at Bawburgh, opposite the Kings
Head.
> > This is the Yare though and not the Wensum.
> > Hope this helps.
>
> Many Thanks, i`ll check on my Map for Bawburgh..

BitsAndBobs
December 9th, 2003, 01:10 AM
"Whitebridges" > wrote in message
> It's just off the A47 bypass, near the B1110 Norwich to Watton Road. Good
> luck.

Nice one, i`m gonna take a drive out to find it :0)