PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

Simon Atkinson
December 18th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Merry tidings and all that, but the time of year has got me wondering what
(in a fishy sense) would I like this year, if you could ask for one thing
what would it be, a new pb carp as I have yet to break the 20lb but as I
fish lakes that hold mixed species not specimens I would have to go all out
to achieve a quality fish and sacrifice quality fishing, I think for me
would be a fish of exception in an experience of fishing, I think for me I
will have a go for a barble on the Avon or maybe perhaps get some more
tackle and learn the art of centerpin and trot a float through some glides
and eddies, thinking of it I have never caught a grayling and they seem a
very majestic fish.

Careful though you can get carried away with wishes.