PDA

View Full Version : Carp. Peperami Bait.

Harry
December 29th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Does and one else get good results with Peperami for Carp?

Hoot!!!
December 29th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Good for Carp and Barbel too!
I have used it for about 3 years to good effect

Phil L
December 29th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Harry wrote:
: Does and one else get good results with Peperami for Carp?

I've tried it a few times in summer with little success although others
swear by it.
I've just used normal sausages on a hair rig and caught lots of carp - you
can get packets of chilled pre cooked party type mini sausages from
supermarkets and these have lots of advantages in that they are already the
right size, you can take out what you need and leave the rest in the freezer
and thirdly they are dirt cheap about £2 for 50!

Brownz
December 29th, 2003, 08:54 PM
"Phil L" > wrote in message
> Harry wrote:
> : Does and one else get good results with Peperami for Carp?
> I've tried it a few times in summer with little success although others
> swear by it.
> I've just used normal sausages on a hair rig and caught lots of carp -
you
> can get packets of chilled pre cooked party type mini sausages from
> supermarkets and these have lots of advantages in that they are already
the
> right size, you can take out what you need and leave the rest in the
freezer
> and thirdly they are dirt cheap about £2 for 50!

You forgot the fourth and most important bit......
One for the rig .... one for me ..... one for the rig .... repeat to end !

Gray
December 29th, 2003, 11:15 PM
"Harry" > wrote in message
> Does and one else get good results with Peperami for Carp?

And Perch
And Pike
And Chub
And Dogfish

Its a smelly oily bait most predators love it
(Big ) Perch love the extra spicy ones

--
Merry Christmas

From