PDA

View Full Version : Fox Easy Dome

Harry
December 31st, 2003, 05:24 PM
Hi. Anyone been using a Fox Easy Dome?

What do you think?

Is it up to the job in the cold weather?

Roger Simpson
December 31st, 2003, 06:34 PM
"Harry" > wrote in message
> Hi. Anyone been using a Fox Easy Dome?
>
> What do you think?
>
> Is it up to the job in the cold weather?
>
> excelent i used 1 last night it rained then froze, i stayed warm and dry
plus a 17lbs common .easy to put up

Harry
December 31st, 2003, 09:28 PM
Hi Roger.

The fact that it doesn't have an inner door, except a mosquito net isn't a
problem then?

Looking at it, it looks like it will have a draught from under the porch
through the mozzi net and straight into the bivvy.

When you stayed warm and dry, what were you wrapped up in?

"Roger Simpson" > wrote in message

> "Harry" > wrote in message
> > Hi. Anyone been using a Fox Easy Dome?
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> > Is it up to the job in the cold weather?
> >
> > excelent i used 1 last night it rained then froze, i stayed warm and dry
> plus a 17lbs common .easy to put up

Harry
December 31st, 2003, 11:54 PM
Also, is it easy to pack away?

"Harry" > wrote in message
> Hi Roger.
>
> The fact that it doesn't have an inner door, except a mosquito net isn't a
> problem then?
>
> Looking at it, it looks like it will have a draught from under the porch
> through the mozzi net and straight into the bivvy.
>
> When you stayed warm and dry, what were you wrapped up in?
>

> "Roger Simpson" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Harry" > wrote in message
> > > Hi. Anyone been using a Fox Easy Dome?
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> > >
> > > Is it up to the job in the cold weather?
> > >
> > > excelent i used 1 last night it rained then froze, i stayed warm and
dry
> > plus a 17lbs common .easy to put up

boo
January 1st, 2004, 04:52 PM
the easy dome is very good summer - winter,with the porch door down you
don't get draughts.its as easy to put away as it is to put up.as a addition
i've got a cypry 2 man winter skin fits well ,it gives me a xtra large porch
and 3 layers,takes about 5 mins to get on.you just need a couple of poles.