PDA

View Full Version : Christchurch Angling Club vs R.M.C

rich
January 14th, 2004, 11:50 PM
As a member of Christchurch Angling Club I just want to say how disgusted I
am at the way R.M.C have decided that in 3 months time, we, Christchurch
Angling Club have to give up two of the best carp waters we have & the best
in the area.

Rockford & The Roach Pit at Blashford, Ringwood, Hampshire.

Years of bringing the waters up to what they are now, premier fisheries,
stocking it with our own fish and to be told after April this year, we will
be no longer able to fish it and not even to be aloud to remove our own fish
for stocking else where.

No doubt R.M.C will be reaping the benefits of all the hard work that has
been put into the lakes by Christchurch Angling Club over the years.

I think its absolutely disgusting, R.M.C you should be shamed of yourselves.

Another big fish swallows the little fish !!!!

rich.

..