PDA

View Full Version : Life as just got easier

Bob
January 29th, 2004, 10:55 PM
A long running war at our house has been my prepartion of particles and
boilie making. She who must be obeyed has always taken offence at my using
her pans and cooker for boiling particles - mind you I do 10kg a week
generally.

I spotted an asnwer to this problem a few days ago and it arrived today
just. Madame took one look at it and said fine you can keep it in the
utility room all the time and use it as much as you like. It is a BB pro
baitboiler, I think £145 was nothing for the silence I get now.
I got mine from http://www.tackleup.com/bait_boiler.htm

Bob

Phil L
January 29th, 2004, 11:41 PM
:
: I spotted an asnwer to this problem a few days ago and it arrived
: today just. Madame took one look at it and said fine you can keep it
: in the utility room all the time and use it as much as you like. It
: is a BB pro baitboiler, I think £145 was nothing for the silence I
: get now. I got mine from http://www.tackleup.com/bait_boiler.htm
:
:
: Bob

145 sponduliks?
I'd have thought you could pick up a second hand boiler for a few quid?
One of those five gallon chappies with settings for simmering etc...

Derek.Moody
January 30th, 2004, 01:19 AM
In article >, Bob
> wrote:
> A long running war at our house has been my prepartion of particles and
> boilie making. She who must be obeyed has always taken offence at my using
> her pans and cooker for boiling particles - mind you I do 10kg a week
> generally.

She's right.

Unless you are supplying bait commercially you have no need to produce such
quantities.

Unless you are fishing a horribly overstocked water you are almost certain
to be reducing your chance of catching and there is a carpet of rotting bait
lying uneaten on the bottom of your favourite swim.

At this time of year you should be able to get all the bait for a loooong
carping session into one jacket pocket.

Cheerio,

--

wemfish
February 4th, 2004, 11:07 AM
and a £35 second hand burco will do the job and is the choice of many a
small bait company!

"Derek.Moody" > wrote in message
> In article >, Bob
> > wrote:
> > A long running war at our house has been my prepartion of particles and
> > boilie making. She who must be obeyed has always taken offence at my
using
> > her pans and cooker for boiling particles - mind you I do 10kg a week
> > generally.
>
> She's right.
>
> Unless you are supplying bait commercially you have no need to produce
such
> quantities.
>
> Unless you are fishing a horribly overstocked water you are almost certain
> to be reducing your chance of catching and there is a carpet of rotting
bait
> lying uneaten on the bottom of your favourite swim.
>
> At this time of year you should be able to get all the bait for a loooong
> carping session into one jacket pocket.
>
> Cheerio,
>

> --

Bob
February 4th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I agree but after 3 months of trying to get one I gave up and bought this
new.
It also has a fine mesh internal stainless steel basket that you boil the
particles in - you don't get this with a Burco

Bob