PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bivvy's om ebay

lyndsey barlow
February 11th, 2004, 08:40 PM
i think u get what u pay for. I recently purchased a FOX continental easy
dome off of ebay and was extremely happy with it.
it is huge and only takes about 4 minutes to put up (my friends call it the
mansion of all bivvies)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3658592255&category=27414
> (beware word wrap)
>
> Are they a waste of money, i.e. you get what you pay for?
>
> Or are Fox, Nash etc sold at over-inflated prices?
>
> --
> I smile and go off waving
> (Amiably) - for that's my way
>
> Baal
>
> http://www.helden.co.uk

Baal
February 11th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Lynsey,

I must admit on the whole, whatever you purchase - you get what you pay for.

Thanks for your help.

--
I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

Baal

http://www.helden.co.uk
"lyndsey barlow" > wrote in message
> i think u get what u pay for. I recently purchased a FOX continental easy
> dome off of ebay and was extremely happy with it.
> it is huge and only takes about 4 minutes to put up (my friends call it
the
> mansion of all bivvies)
> "Baal" > wrote in message
> > I keep seeing this sort of thing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3658592255&category=27414
> > (beware word wrap)
> >
> > Are they a waste of money, i.e. you get what you pay for?
> >
> > Or are Fox, Nash etc sold at over-inflated prices?
> >
> > --
> > I smile and go off waving
> > (Amiably) - for that's my way
> >
> > Baal
> >
> > http://www.helden.co.uk

wemfish
February 13th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Looks fine to me if you only go for the occasional overnighter. if you
intent to spend weeks on the bank then go for a better model
The brand names are sold at over-inflated prices but they are better than
the cheep ones.