PDA

View Full Version : fishing guide

An Metet
February 14th, 2004, 10:04 AM
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

Mr D Moody
2, Victoria terrace,
Dorchester,
DORSET
DT1 1LS
Tel: 01305 268850

Guided Fishing
Hooks
Flies
Lines
Reels
Rods
Fishing

Any advice on the above is free. Occasionally I am available to act as
a fishing guide. My availability depends on other commitments, tides,
fish movements and the need to run a sketchy social life...

I am based in Dorset (Southern England) - out of area travel is extra
£1.50 per mile.
If you are going to be in the area it's worth checking to see if I'm
about. Enquire early and there's a better chance of finding a suitable
tide. During the holiday season most sessions will have to be early or
late in order to dodge the crowds.

Fees start at £260.00 per tide.

Email:

Derek Moody

http://www.derek.moody.clara.net/saltfly/guide.html
Email: if that doesnt work you cal also try

Fee payable in full and in advance, prefer cash but cheques to
no refunds.

Cheerio

Derek.Moody
February 14th, 2004, 03:05 PM
In article >, An Metet
> wrote:
> NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
> No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

That's a pity. Looks like Pete the troll is trying to stir things up again.
I must have rattled him :-)
This time he's cribbing my old pages - seems to have screwed them up a bit
tho.

Sorry Pete, you're still out of your depth.

Cheerio,

--

Hoot!!!
February 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
who is pete?

Derek.Moody
February 14th, 2004, 07:42 PM
In article >, Hoot!!!
> wrote:
> who is pete?

Just a rather persistent, unimaginative troll. He caused no end of trouble
on the uk.rec.fishing.* groups a little while back posting under about a dozen different IDs and even arguing with himself if no-one else would join in.

Just for a chanage this one wasn't heavily crossposted.

Regulars will remember him as Bishop Mbongo, Hobgoblin, Judgedred and many
others.

He probably hasn't clue why his attempt to make me look like a spammer was
completely off target.

Cheerio,

--

Garth
February 14th, 2004, 08:03 PM
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

Want to get rid of this annoying header, AND
help stop flooding and other abuse?
See: http://216.154.65.55/misc/ublockem.html.
~~~~
2 more unsigned messages allowed
for this newsgroup until the end of its cycle
(in about 8 hours).
Send me your key and sign your messages
and the quota is removed for you.

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:42:10 +0000, "Derek.Moody"
> wrote:

>In article >,
Hoot!!!
> wrote:
>> who is pete?
>
>Just a rather persistent, unimaginative troll. He caused no end of
trouble
>on the uk.rec.fishing.* groups a little while back posting under
about a dozen different IDs and even arguing with himself if no-one
else would join in.

>Just for a chanage this one wasn't heavily crossposted.
>
>Regulars will remember him as Bishop Mbongo, Hobgoblin, Judgedred and
many
>others.

What a vivid imagination, why not just say he was known as *.*?

>He probably hasn't clue why his attempt to make me look like a
spammer was
>completely off target.

Spammer troll, dont think we're as gullible as you.

Garth

Zoe
February 14th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Are you stupid? Or just plain ignorant?

I have news for you. There is no such thing as 'anonymous. Believe me!

"Garth" > wrote in
message ...