PDA

View Full Version : Fishfinders!!

The Watcher
February 16th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Clear DayHello everyone,
Has any of you had experience with the use of fishfinders etc. Are they very effective in Rivers etc?

Some apparently are like a wris****ch and others fit onto the rod itself.
Any advice and comments would be appreciated.
Is it cheaper to order overseas or mainland.?

Thanks a lot Jeff...

Dave
February 16th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Clear DayHi Jeff

Check out my web site on fish finders, I have got an article about getting the best from these units. It did come from the USA but it still works the same over here.
http://fishing_boats.tripod.com

Regards
Dave