PDA

View Full Version : Any Bivvy, What Would You Choose?

Zoe
February 21st, 2004, 04:24 PM
If you could choose any Bivvy, what would you choose and why?

I am going thinking of a Fox one-man Easy Dome, because it is quick to put
up and has a porch to keep it clean inside and to store your bait, etc.

spamless
February 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM
In message >, Zoe >
writes
>If you could choose any Bivvy, what would you choose and why?
>
>I am going thinking of a Fox one-man Easy Dome, because it is quick to put
>up and has a porch to keep it clean inside and to store your bait, etc.

Depends on how much room you want.

Cannot fault the JRC Continental 2 Geodesic, you have loads of room and
it will take two large bedchairs and still leave room to move around.

With only one chair in it there is enough room so that you can have a
bedroom and a living room !.

Doesn't take up much more room than a one man Bivvy but is a lot more
comfortable, also you can stand up in it which avoids the hunchback
routine.

--
GRD

The trouble with censorship is "quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?"
(Juvenal's Satires)