PDA

View Full Version : FA: some bargain items

ady ²°°4©
February 22nd, 2004, 10:42 PM
sorry if you dont allow FA posts on this group but i have some tackle to
sell all with no reserve there is a mitchell reel up for grabs at .99p

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=adrian8
7&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Phil L
February 22nd, 2004, 11:05 PM
:
: http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=adrian8
: 7&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

which is an unclickable link, instead of copying into a newsgroup post, go to
www.makeashorterlink.com past it into the window and get this:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S1CA21D77 right click, copy shortcut and paste it
instead, then we can see what your floggin!

ady ²°°4©
February 22nd, 2004, 11:23 PM
"Phil L" > wrote in message
> ady ²°°4© wrote:
> : sorry if you dont allow FA posts on this group but i have some tackle
> : to sell all with no reserve there is a mitchell reel up for grabs at
> : .99p
> :
> :
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=adrian8
> : 7&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
>
> which is an unclickable link, instead of copying into a newsgroup post, go
> www.makeashorterlink.com past it into the window and get this:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?S1CA21D77 right click, copy shortcut and
paste it
> instead, then we can see what your floggin!

sorry mate didnt realise outlook would snip it like that?

Phil L
February 22nd, 2004, 11:29 PM
ady ²°°4© wrote:
: "Phil L" > wrote in message
: ...
:: ady ²°°4© wrote:
::: sorry if you dont allow FA posts on this group but i have some
::: tackle to sell all with no reserve there is a mitchell reel up for
::: grabs at .99p
:::
:::
: http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=adrian8
::: 7&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
::
:: which is an unclickable link, instead of copying into a newsgroup
:: post, go to www.makeashorterlink.com past it into the window and get
:: this:
::
:: http://makeashorterlink.com/?S1CA21D77 right click, copy shortcut
:: and paste it instead, then we can see what your floggin!
::
::
:
: sorry mate didnt realise outlook would snip it like that?

No need to apologise, I was pointing out that OE's a crock !

in outlook express, go to tools>options>send>plain text settings.
Increase the line wrapping to about 95 characters, but you will still get split
links if they are over 95.
Dont increase it to 132 or your posts will look like crap !
It's better to use makeashorterlink or tinyurl...