PDA

View Full Version : carp pb

Hoot!!!
February 23rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
what are your PB's for carp, barbel etc?

Phil L
February 23rd, 2004, 08:23 PM
Hoot!!! wrote:
: what are your PB's for carp, barbel etc?

just over 16 lbs for carp, which was beaten three times in the same day.....it
had stood at 13.5 for ages, then one day i got a 14.5 and a 15 followed by the
16 !.
Barbel about 6.5 pounds, it was a big solid strong bugger too, taken from a
fishery near me last summer on the pole with an enormous slab of meat....the
smaller barbel were taking everyrthing smaller than two inch cubes!
Tench about 5 lbs, same fishery, and chub about 1.5 lbs, taken on floating crust
at dusk.

Bob
February 23rd, 2004, 08:35 PM
Carp
UK best 27.5lb
Spain 48.25lb
South Africa 60lb (on a toast and jam floater I had no dog biscuits left)
France 38lb

Barbel
UK 8lb 3 oz (river Trent)

Bob

"Hoot!!!" > wrote in message
> what are your PB's for carp, barbel etc?

Hoot!!!
February 23rd, 2004, 08:54 PM
My is

Carp 16lb 4oz (Holt Fleet, Near Worcester) on boilie
Barbel 11lb 8oz ( River Severn, Worcester) on meat
Catfish 28lb (Statterford lakes, Kidderminster) on meat
Roach 2lb 6oz (River Severn, Bewdley) on worm
A Duck Approx 1lb on bread

Activeviii
February 25th, 2004, 08:31 AM
carp 34lb 4oz
pike 20lb 8oz
9lb cat
stillwater barbel 3lbish-still looking to go for the barbel but not finding the right place
close to gloucester.

"Hoot!!!" > wrote in message
> My is
>
> Carp 16lb 4oz (Holt Fleet, Near Worcester) on boilie
> Barbel 11lb 8oz ( River Severn, Worcester) on meat
> Catfish 28lb (Statterford lakes, Kidderminster) on meat
> Roach 2lb 6oz (River Severn, Bewdley) on worm
> A Duck Approx 1lb on bread

Hoot!!!
February 25th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Go upto worcester for nice barbel