PDA

View Full Version : Go Fishing

woll
February 29th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Hello

Did anyone else go to go fishing at the nec? I went Friday had a
good day out, spoke to matt hayes top bloke tried to talk to john wilson he
just blanked (****). Any way any thoughts?

Dave

Hoot!!!
February 29th, 2004, 09:57 AM
I went yesterday (Saturday)

Waste of money, Its just a glorified fishing shop with a few top names

Matt Hayes was tops

Adam
March 5th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah. Matt Hayes it a top bloke. John Wilson is a total knob.

"woll" > wrote in message
> Hello
>
> Did anyone else go to go fishing at the nec? I went Friday had
> good day out, spoke to matt hayes top bloke tried to talk to john wilson
he
> just blanked (****). Any way any thoughts?
>
> Dave

Baal