PDA

View Full Version : Barble

Alan Sutton
March 1st, 2004, 03:40 PM
Does any one know any good barble waters in the north stafforshire area.

caroline
March 1st, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Alan Sutton" wrote
> Does any one know any good barble waters in the north stafforshire area.

ROFLMAO...I mis-read that as 'barbie'!!! I presume you meant Barbel...but
I'm sorry I cannot answer your question

Bob
March 1st, 2004, 06:34 PM
Trent and Dove, join Pride of Derby and DRAC

Bob

"Alan Sutton" > wrote in message
> Does any one know any good barble waters in the north stafforshire area.

Peter Cliff
March 3rd, 2004, 09:41 AM
In message >, Alan Sutton
> writes
>Does any one know any good barble waters in the north stafforshire area.

OK, so its not in North Staffs - but if you fancy a day or couple of
days away try the Anchor Meadow stretch of the River Avon at Evesham.
When I was there a couple of double figure barbel came out and I have
been meaning to get back there myself!

Another nice one in the same area is Twyford Farm.

You can get a taste of them both at:

http://www.fisheries.co.uk/anchormeadow
http://www.fisheries.co.uk/twyford

Good luck!