PDA

View Full Version : Request from Michael Collier

RGarri7470
October 2nd, 2003, 05:07 PM
I got an email from Michael Collier asking for info to update his address book.
Anybody else get this? I don't think I have seen him around here for a couple
of years.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

The RodMaker
October 2nd, 2003, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I got the same .Now if I could remember what I did with it.Early onset
of old timers, is kicking in again!

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods
"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> I got an email from Michael Collier asking for info to update his address
book.
> Anybody else get this? I don't think I have seen him around here for a
couple
> of years.
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
October 2nd, 2003, 11:09 PM
>Now if I could remember what I did with it

I don't plan on responding, just wondered if anyone else got it. Kinda strange
after not hearing anything from him in two years.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Steve Erwin
October 3rd, 2003, 12:16 AM
It is probably the Plaxo address book. I have it and it works pretty good.
When I update, I choose the ones I want to update instead of sending to
everyone in my address book. If you are a Plaxo member it will update
automatically. If you are somewhere else and have to use another computer,
you can go to your Plaxo account and get your addy's. It's free too. I was
hesitant the first time I received a request. If it is someone I don't know
then I don't reply.