PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Tales

Michael Stokes
March 7th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Has anyone ever been on the site www.fishingtales.co.uk Its a really good
site where you can e-mail in your tale to the editor and if its good enough
he will put it on the site. I did one the other year and he really enjoyed
reading it and he put it on the site. Have a read if you like, its under the
notts section and is called "trent flood dykes" I thought as all you love
angling it would be great for you to send some of your stories in as i enjoy
reading them. Have a look, its a cracking website.

Adam
March 7th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Website is down.

"Michael Stokes" > wrote in message
> Has anyone ever been on the site www.fishingtales.co.uk Its a really good
> site where you can e-mail in your tale to the editor and if its good
enough
> he will put it on the site. I did one the other year and he really enjoyed
> reading it and he put it on the site. Have a read if you like, its under
the
> notts section and is called "trent flood dykes" I thought as all you love
> angling it would be great for you to send some of your stories in as i
enjoy
> reading them. Have a look, its a cracking website.

Michael Stokes
March 7th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Thats because i cant spell! The site is actually
http://www.fishingtails.co.uk
sorry for any inconvienience!