PDA

View Full Version : Wanted:Pole

ADAM
March 8th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Hello,
I have borrowed a pole from a mate a few times and I want one of my own now.
Does anyone have a second hand/new pole they want to sell.
I am looking for 12m+ which is capable of playing and landing tench,Bream
and Carp to 10lb.ie taking 14+elastics.
ideally I would like 3-4 top kits to suit.
mail me direct if you think you could help.
I live in the cambridge area.

many thanks,

Adam.

Phil L
March 8th, 2004, 08:40 PM
ADAM wrote:
: Hello,
: I have borrowed a pole from a mate a few times and I want one of my
: own now. Does anyone have a second hand/new pole they want to sell.
: I am looking for 12m+ which is capable of playing and landing
: tench,Bream and Carp to 10lb.ie taking 14+elastics.
: ideally I would like 3-4 top kits to suit.
: mail me direct if you think you could help.
: I live in the cambridge area.
:
: many thanks,
:
: Adam.

Try http://www.ebay.co.uk/ but be warned - they sell on there almost at their
retail price, you can occasionally get a bargain if someone's selling with no
reserve...failing that, ask at your local tackle shop to see if he's selling
anything secondhand - many polemen trade theirs off against a new one at this
time of year and I've seen good quality poles only about 2 yrs old going for
less than a hundred quid.

HTH

Michael Stokes
March 10th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Try Used Tackle Hucknall, Notts. I know its far away from you but i got an
11m pole from there 6 years ago now and its still catching fish today. It
only cost £100 and they elasticated for me. They have a big ad in anglers
mail each week. Try phoning them and asking what budget poles they have in,
trust me you can get 14m poles for £150 from there, they do things super
cheap. Phone them on 0115 9631683