PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Bunny

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 5th, 2003, 01:48 AM
It seems the Birthday Bunny has struck again! Got a great landing net in today's mail. Thanks go to Jerry. It meens more
than I can express to know you all and call you my friends. Any and all that visit have a place here in our spare room (first
come, first served) and only a couple of hours from Disney and 60 miles to Okeechobee. Ya'll come on down ya hear. No snow
allowed. Bill P.

alwaysfishking
October 5th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Ok I'm there. make room for me the wife and the 3 little ones, : )