PDA

View Full Version : Fish finders..Lowrance or Eagle?

Jim & Lil
September 25th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Hi There,

Buying a new 2004, 17 foot Lund 'fisherman' boat next year and I am in
the market for a new fish finder...have been doing some research and have
found two fish finders that both meet my needs. All my fishing will be on
in-land waters with no depth exceeding 600 feet... a shallow water alarm is
a must...I am primarily a walleye fisherman (do the odd tournament) and I
also deep troll for Lake trout (downriggers etc..)..
I looked at most prominent makes, Humminbird, Eagle, Garmin, Lowrance

I came up with the Lowrance X87 and the Eagle Fishmark 320... can
anyone comment on either one of these units?

Thanks in advance .....Jim