PDA

View Full Version : Birthday gifts???

Sean Barton
October 5th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Between Charles and Doc, it's no wonder I don't get the usual arm load of
fishing supplies when I go the Old Man's house.
You guys are cheating me out of my inheritance!!!!!

Sean Barton "The walleye guy for the bass guy"

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 5th, 2003, 04:37 AM
hehehehehe ;}~
====================================

"Sean Barton" > wrote in message ...
Between Charles and Doc, it's no wonder I don't get the usual arm load of
fishing supplies when I go the Old Man's house.
You guys are cheating me out of my inheritance!!!!!

Sean Barton "The walleye guy for the bass guy"

Charles B. Summers
October 5th, 2003, 04:45 AM
That's what you get being the Prodigal son and all... Where ya been brother?

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Sean Barton" > wrote in message
> Between Charles and Doc, it's no wonder I don't get the usual arm load of
> fishing supplies when I go the Old Man's house.
> You guys are cheating me out of my inheritance!!!!!
>

> Sean Barton "The walleye guy for the bass guy"

Sean Barton
October 12th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Another bible story referring to brothers also comes to mind...........Cain
and Abel.
As long as the guns stay here I won't have to resort to violence.

I've been getting ready for bow season but to keep this on topic I did get
out yesterday morning, caught a few, lost a few but had a good time. I
need someone to teach me how to fish open water!! Went to a lake that very
little shallow water structure (docks, trees, weeds) and couldn't figure out
how to fish the drop-offs.
Craig, how do the guys fish Sylvan Lake? Saw huge bass cruising up from the
deep drops but couldn't get them to bite.

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...