PDA

View Full Version : High Power Batteries and Packs for all your needs.

Smag3
October 3rd, 2003, 12:44 PM
www.Megabatteries.com can supply you with all your mobile power needs.
From RC packs and High power camera batteries to Sub C's with tabs
Save 10% and make place your order by phone
Call paul at 1-866-595-3317
Tell him Marshall sent ya!

Trai La' Trash
October 5th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Hmmmm lets see if I set my fax to constantly dial your toll free number all
the time how much do you think that will cost you in reverse charges?

"Smag3" > wrote in message
.. .
> www.Megabatteries.com can supply you with all your mobile power needs.
> From RC packs and High power camera batteries to Sub C's with tabs
> Save 10% and make place your order by phone
> Call paul at 1-866-595-3317
> Tell him Marshall sent ya!

wherewolf
October 11th, 2003, 05:01 PM
If you dial constantly they can track you down and bring
you to court over the charges. I've heard some
telecommunications packages like Procomm have a
scripting language in which you can write a procedure to
call certain numbers at random intervals whenever you're
not using the modem. This would probably also allow
multiple numbers to be dialed. Of course this is just
speculation.

In article >,
says...