PDA

View Full Version : RE: Honor tournment (Mesa Tackle) Help

RGarri7470
October 5th, 2003, 01:51 PM
On Aug 31 Gil wrote:
>Hello, so far the best and only bass pic is from Justin Hires. does
>have a paper in it and i'll take it. with this new pic it may beat
>the other pic.

>the best and only none bass (GOON FISH) is a "what is it called again
>Ronnie?"

>it looked like one of those walking fish from China.

>So far the Justin and Ronnie that entered may be the only winners
>unless others have been posted to a site that I don't know of.

Any final results or did I miss the post?

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

October 6th, 2003, 12:26 AM
You and justin were the only ones that sent in pics. none had visible
dates on the papers but the pics were cool. <grin>
I'll send some of the new trailers or something in my new packaging.
what color is good Ron?

i'll send a pic of the trailer to by email! "don't get scared now"

thanks,

gil

Mesa Tackle Supply
244 N. Country Club Dr. suite 206
Mesa, Az. 85201
480-898-0700
http://www.fishingworld.com/mesatacklesupply/

(RGarri7470) wrote in message >...
> On Aug 31 Gil wrote:
> >Hello, so far the best and only bass pic is from Justin Hires. does
> >have a paper in it and i'll take it. with this new pic it may beat
> >the other pic.
>
> >the best and only none bass (GOON FISH) is a "what is it called again
> >Ronnie?"
>
> >it looked like one of those walking fish from China.
>
> >So far the Justin and Ronnie that entered may be the only winners
> >unless others have been posted to a site that I don't know of.
>
> Any final results or did I miss the post?
>
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
October 6th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Those are good looking trailers. I mostly use brown, black or blue or some
combo. That looks like smoke with blue flake in the picture you sent - that
looks good.

Thanks
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com