PDA

View Full Version : Lonely

Pat
November 14th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Kinda lonely in this NG!
Where's everyone gon?
Fishing maybe?

john
November 14th, 2003, 01:46 PM
-7 C here in Ottawa this morning. That should put an end to fishing until
the ice thickens

Otherwise, the locals all hang out at http://www.fish-hawk.net if you want
to check out Ottawa and Eastern Ontario area fishing folks

John
----------

"Pat" > wrote in message
. ..
Kinda lonely in this NG!
Where's everyone gon?
Fishing maybe?

Pat
November 14th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Well I'm way down here in Kitchener,near London.Not much going on in this
neck of the woods!
"john" > wrote in message
> -7 C here in Ottawa this morning. That should put an end to fishing until
> the ice thickens
>
> Otherwise, the locals all hang out at http://www.fish-hawk.net if you want
> to check out Ottawa and Eastern Ontario area fishing folks
>
> John
> ----------
>
> "Pat" > wrote in message
> . ..
> Kinda lonely in this NG!
> Where's everyone gon?
> Fishing maybe?

Fleaman
November 15th, 2003, 02:34 AM
fishing on the big lakes in the Okanagan in BC is still good, but I dont have a boat, just a canoe, the lakes dont freeze in the valley, but the higher elevation lakes are freezing up now. ice fishing should be soon :)
I cant wait

"Pat" > wrote in message . ..
Kinda lonely in this NG!
Where's everyone gon?
Fishing maybe?

Gord
November 15th, 2003, 06:43 AM
Seasons are mostly closed. It is November. People are waiting for the ice to form. If it forms. Aint much to talk about.

"Pat" > wrote in message . ..
Kinda lonely in this NG!
Where's everyone gon?
Fishing maybe?

Simon
March 23rd, 2004, 04:39 PM
I've actually been out fishing. It's taken me about six years of exploring
and catching crap from the wife but I finally caught a 4 lb plus brook trout
through the ice. I didn't think I was ever going to break the 4 lb barier.
Now I'm aiming for 6 lb.

"Pat" > wrote in message
. ..
Kinda lonely in this NG!
Where's everyone gon?
Fishing maybe?

Rivers North
March 29th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Simon you should really think about moving somewhere warmer... I mean..... a
jobs a job....but fishin is fishin....
Winter Steelheading and Huge Rainbows abound in BC...

I never get a chance to Ice Fish because the lakes here don't get ice thick
enough....

I have at least 10 rivers that are less than an hours drive from the
house(did I mention that I live on the Skeena River)...12 months of the year
you can rip some lip...

Going out this am to use up the last few days on last years license....the
Steelhead have been steady and a few early Spring Salmon have been
report.....

Good Luck with the catching something over 6lbs.
Gord P

ps did I mention that we also have Winter Run Cut's