PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Sam Salmon

smiles
December 25th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Do a "Google" search in (groups) using "Sam Salmon" in the search engine.
You will see that this guy is causing trouble every where he lurks.

M Gazer
December 25th, 2003, 03:04 PM
Who is this guy?
"smiles" > wrote in message
.. .
> Do a "Google" search in (groups) using "Sam Salmon" in the search engine.
> You will see that this guy is causing trouble every where he lurks.

Sam Salmon
December 29th, 2003, 01:00 AM
Post ignorant lying BS and I'll call you on it-believe it!!!

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:47:13 -0500, "smiles" >
wrote:

>Do a "Google" search in (groups) using "Sam Salmon" in the search engine.
>You will see that this guy is causing trouble every where he lurks.

JB
December 29th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Who the hell is he?
a famous fisher guy or.....?