PDA

View Full Version : My Canada trip.

Frank
January 2nd, 2004, 03:03 AM
Jeez, I got the winter blues. Probably won't be able to make it up this
year, due to an over enthusiastic house project (I'm putting on an
addition).

Anyway, I try to beat down the cabin fever by reviewing my trip up from this
past summer. I posted this link here before, but I thought that maybe some
of you might enjoy looking at some of these pictures and daydreaming a
little too. Let me know what you think!

Best dang trip I've ever been on.

Regards,

Frank

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/a.wirtz12/Monroe/Monroe.html

Mike from Ottawa
January 2nd, 2004, 04:46 AM
On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:03:09 -0700, "Frank"
> wrote:

>Jeez, I got the winter blues. Probably won't be able to make it up this
>year, due to an over enthusiastic house project (I'm putting on an
>addition).
>
>Anyway, I try to beat down the cabin fever by reviewing my trip up from this
>past summer. I posted this link here before, but I thought that maybe some
>of you might enjoy looking at some of these pictures and daydreaming a
>little too. Let me know what you think!
>
>Best dang trip I've ever been on.
>
>Regards,
>
>Frank
>
>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/a.wirtz12/Monroe/Monroe.html

You're cruel and unusual. That's really mean to post something like
this at this time of year. Ahhhhhhhh.

Looked like a great trip. I used to work in the bush up near Pickle
Lake, on fly-in trips for 7-8 days at a time. You brought it all
back.... like I said, you're cruel.

---
Mike from Ottawa