PDA

View Full Version : Great fishing in Canada

jpaulb
January 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Arctic Char, Pike Trout
http://canadian-dream.com

Robert
January 23rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
What the heck is this?
The Canadian Dream is now in Germany?
SPAMMER!
"jpaulb" > wrote in message
> Arctic Char, Pike Trout
> http://canadian-dream.com

Sam Salmon
January 23rd, 2004, 11:47 PM
Bringing Krauts to Canada for fishing is big business-it really is a
dream for them.
That's not to say that the message isn't SPAM-it is.

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:45:33 -0600, "Robert" > wrote:

>What the heck is this?
>The Canadian Dream is now in Germany?
>SPAMMER!
>"jpaulb" > wrote in message
>> Arctic Char, Pike Trout
>> http://canadian-dream.com

Robert
January 24th, 2004, 01:30 AM
I thought it was to get Canadians to Germany.
Anyways he got kill filed here
"Sam Salmon" > wrote in message

> Bringing Krauts to Canada for fishing is big business-it really is a
> dream for them.
> That's not to say that the message isn't SPAM-it is.
>

> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:45:33 -0600, "Robert" > wrote:
>
> >What the heck is this?
> >The Canadian Dream is now in Germany?
> >SPAMMER!
> >"jpaulb" > wrote in message
> >> Arctic Char, Pike Trout
> >> http://canadian-dream.com

jpaulb
January 25th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Sam Salmon wrote:
> Bringing Krauts to Canada for fishing is big business-it really is a
> dream for them.
> That's not to say that the message isn't SPAM-it is.

Most of the Outfitters I work with say they tip good, are polite, and
don't shoot off their big mouths about things the don't know anything about.